Services We Provide To You
We seek to equip you to develop vibrant and intimate connections between your organization and your most affluent families through our comprehensive and intensive training and coaching services. Our team of seasoned mentors can help you create a biblically-rooted approach to building a stewardship ministry that will breathe new life into your fundraising efforts. It will make fundraising a spiritual exercise and not just a financial one while deepening your relationship and influence in the lives of your most well-resourced families.
With our comprehensive training and weekly coaching, we promise to not only boost your team’s spirit and morale, will also ignite a fresh and powerful perspective in the lives of your ministry partners by encouraging them to deploy their surplus assets to propel God’s Kingdom forward. We want to embark on this transformative adventure with you, fostering a philosophy that merges stewardship and fundraising with purpose
Inside The Training
Organizational Training (18 hours)
Empower your team with a solid fundraising philosophy that aligns seamlessly with your faith and mission. We will work on bridging any cultural or linguistic gaps, enabling you to communicate effectively and engage high-capacity partners who share your mission.
Addressing Your Organization’s Fundraising Philosophy (7 hours)
- Why and How to Develop a Biblical Theology of Fund-Raising.
- Your Fundraising Theology Should dictate your Fundraising Terminology.
Aligning Your Organization’s Fundraising Culture and Approach with Scripture (7 hours)
- The Bible on Possessions and Giving.
- Leading the Way Requires Knowing the Way (A New Focus and a New Culture for Giving).
Marketing and Messaging – Attracting High-Capacity Families (4 hours)
- How to have a formal, targeted role out of Stewardship Planning Ministry
- Private labeled materials (books, articles, videos, etc.)
- Creating customized Newsletters
- Drip Marketing Strategies (What to do and not do)
Development Staff Training (24 hours)
In this section, you’ll gain insight into the world of extremely affluent individuals. This knowledge will enable you to overcome obstacles and develop significant connections. By doing so, you’ll unlock their stewardship potential and create strategies to help them achieve their stewardship objectives with your nonprofit as their vehicle.
Understanding the World and Opportunities of Your Highest-Capacity Ministry Partners (8 hours)
- Ten Unique Stewardship Dilemmas Wealthy Christians Face and How it Impacts Their Giving.
- Extraordinary Giving Opportunities for Extraordinary Believers.
Helping Your High-Capacity Ministry Partners Overcome Barriers to Greater Giving (8 hours)
- Asking the Right Questions is Essential to Getting the Right Answers.
- Identifying and Overcoming the Five Major Barriers to Giving.
- The Collision Between a Biblical and a Secular Worldview in Planning and Giving.
How to Have More Intimate and Productive Conversations with Your Ministry Partners (8 hours)
- Learning to Ask Ministry Partners the Right Kinds of Questions.
- Looking for Noncash Giving Opportunities – “Don’t Write that Check!”
Stewardship Planning Services Training (20 hours)
You’ll learn the whole process, including handling legal and tax issues. Most importantly, you’ll discover the key questions to ask your partners. These questions will encourage partners to share their deepest desires, enabling them to make the most impact through stewardship.
Understanding the Stewardship Planning Process (10 hours)
- The Five Phases of the Stewardship Planning Process.
- Diverting Tax Dollars to Giving Dollars
- The Three Essential Questions Affluent Families Must Answer to be able to do
Comprehensive Stewardship Planning and Optimizing Giving
- How Much is Enough for Us?
- How Much is Enough for Our Heirs?
- What Are We Going to Do with What’s Left Over?
- How Major Giving is Directly Connected to and Influenced by Inheritance Planning.
- Reviewing the Stewardship Planning Questionnaire used in the Discovery Retreat (getting to the giving conversations in the proper order)
- Case Studies – before and after results – exponential increases in giving.
Understanding the Stewardship Planning Tools and Strategies (10 hours)
- Understanding and Using the Charitable Planning Tools.
- The Four Key Stewardship Planning Techniques Used to Optimize Kingdom Giving.
- Combining Various Planning Tools to Further Optimize Giving.
- The Power of the Stewardship Briefing for Enhanced Giving (Content and Methodology).
Weekly Coaching Calls
We conduct weekly coaching calls to help you apply all that you are learning in the day-
long, monthly training sessions and to hold you accountable for incorporate the needed
changes in your own personal life and the culture of your organization.
These coaching calls also give you an opportunity to “pick our brains” and ask questions or advise you on specific ministry partner situations that you encounter. It is intended to be
field experience coaching.