Development Training & Coaching
for Christian Nonprofits
and Parachurch Ministries
Set your organization apart from all the others by offering stewardship ministry
training services from a biblical worldview to serve your highest-capacity supporters.
These unique services can enable and empower them to optimize their Kingdom
funding and impact far beyond anything they ever imagined possible.
Align your advancement thinking and actions with Scripture
Elevate the skill and knowledge of your advancement team
Minister to, and serve, your most capable advocates
Why Should High-Capacity Christians
Support Your Organization?
The nonprofit sector is highly competitive,
and Christian nonprofits along with Parachurch organizations
often compete for the same pool of supporters with other charitable organizations.
This can make it difficult to stand out and be heard
and enthusiastically supported.
However, with a solid and clear biblical “theology of advancement”
as your foundation, a deeply rooted Christian mission,
and a ministry approach designed to effectively serve your highest-capacity families,
you can move to the front of the line,
and top of the class of their most favored and impactful organizations.
This is simply because you have served and blessed them.
Their generosity will overflow as they will be more motivated to say “Thank you”
in creative and tangible ways that affirm your mission and organization.
Your service and investment in them will not go unnoticed!
Traditional Fundraising May Make It Harder For You, Your Team, and Partners
Our Development Training & Coaching Program For Christian Nonprofits and Parachurch Organizations
In our comprehensive 100+ hours of development training and coaching, we will assist you in framing a fundraising philosophy and practice rooted in sound, biblical principles. This approach will not only boost team morale and job satisfaction but also dramatically enhance ministry partner engagement. Our in-depth personal mentoring will empower your entire team and leadership to optimize every interaction with current and potential ministry partners, ultimately greatly increasing their willingness and ability to provide substantial,y increased support for your ministry.
Our development training program is also approved for individuals pursuing or seeking to maintain credentialing with CFRE International.
Here’s What Other Christian Development
Leaders and Executives Are Saying
They have produced multiple seven-digit gifts to Answers in Genesis over the years through their work with our ministry partners. I cannot recommend their services highly enough for Christians who have been blessed with material resources and who want to have a meaningful impact on the world for Christ.
A 3-Step Approach to Secure
Your Organization’s Resources
We’ll help you develop a theology of advancement that aligns with your nonprofit’s mission and vision.
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get
Inside (CFRE Approved)
Development Training & Coaching For Your Organization
Organizational Training (18 hours)
Empower your team with a solid fundraising philosophy that aligns seamlessly with your faith and mission. We will work on bridging any cultural or linguistic gaps, enabling you to communicate effectively and engage high-capacity partners who share your mission.
Addressing Your Organization’s Fundraising Philosophy (7 hours)
- Why and How to Develop a Biblical Theology of Fund-Raising.
- Your Fundraising Theology Should dictate your Fundraising Terminology.
Aligning Your Organization’s Fundraising Culture and Approach with Scripture (7 hours)
- The Bible on Possessions and Giving.
- Leading the Way Requires Knowing the Way (A New Focus and a New Culture for Giving).
Marketing and Messaging – Attracting High-Capacity Families (4 hours)
- How to have a formal, targeted role out of Stewardship Planning Ministry
- Private labeled materials (books, articles, videos, etc.)
- Creating customized Newsletters
- Drip Marketing Strategies (What to do and not do)
Development Staff Training (24 hours)
In this section, you’ll gain insight into the world of extremely affluent individuals. This knowledge will enable you to overcome obstacles and develop significant connections. By doing so, you’ll unlock their stewardship potential and create strategies to help them achieve their stewardship objectives with your nonprofit as their vehicle.
Understanding the World and Opportunities of Your Highest-Capacity Ministry Partners (8 hours)
- Ten Unique Stewardship Dilemmas Wealthy Christians Face and How it Impacts Their Giving.
- Extraordinary Giving Opportunities for Extraordinary Believers.
Helping Your High-Capacity Ministry Partners Overcome Barriers to Greater Giving (8 hours)
- Asking the Right Questions is Essential to Getting the Right Answers.
- Identifying and Overcoming the Five Major Barriers to Giving.
- The Collision Between a Biblical and a Secular Worldview in Planning and Giving.
How to Have More Intimate and Productive Conversations with Your Ministry Partners (8 hours)
- Learning to Ask Ministry Partners the Right Kinds of Questions.
- Looking for Noncash Giving Opportunities – “Don’t Write that Check!”
Stewardship Planning Services Training (20 hours)
You’ll learn the whole process, including handling legal and tax issues. Most importantly, you’ll discover the key questions to ask your partners. These questions will encourage partners to share their deepest desires, enabling them to make the most impact through stewardship.
Understanding the Stewardship Planning Process (10 hours)
- The Five Phases of the Stewardship Planning Process.
- Diverting Tax Dollars to Giving Dollars
- The Three Essential Questions Affluent Families Must Answer to be able to do
Comprehensive Stewardship Planning and Optimizing Giving
- How Much is Enough for Us?
- How Much is Enough for Our Heirs?
- What Are We Going to Do with What’s Left Over?
- How Major Giving is Directly Connected to and Influenced by Inheritance Planning.
- Reviewing the Stewardship Planning Questionnaire used in the Discovery Retreat (getting to the giving conversations in the proper order)
- Case Studies – before and after results – exponential increases in giving.
Understanding the Stewardship Planning Tools and Strategies (10 hours)
- Understanding and Using the Charitable Planning Tools.
- The Four Key Stewardship Planning Techniques Used to Optimize Kingdom Giving.
- Combining Various Planning Tools to Further Optimize Giving.
- The Power of the Stewardship Briefing for Enhanced Giving (Content and Methodology).
Weekly Coaching Calls
We conduct weekly coaching calls to help you apply all that you are learning in the day-
long, monthly training sessions and to hold you accountable for incorporating the needed
changes in your own personal life and the culture of your organization.
These coaching calls also give you an opportunity to “pick our brains” and ask questions or advise you on specific ministry partner situations that you encounter. It is intended to be
field experience coaching.
Services For Your Ministry Partners
As part of our coaching services, we will conduct Stewardship Briefings for your highest capacity supporters to introduce them to a radically different approach to financial and estate planning that is grounded in a biblical worldview instead of the traditional secular worldview that is routinely practiced in the industry.
We help them answer the three essential planning questions that must be answered if a family wants to do comprehensive planning. We will also provide attendees with a new way to think about inheritances for their families.
For those families who attend a stewardship briefing, they are given the opportunity to take the next step and schedule an individual day-long Discovery Retreat with two of our team to help them gain clarity on exactly what they believe God wants them to do with all of the possessions that God has entrusted them to manage. This retreat is a deep dive into their personal histories, their families, the wealth they manage, and how to best steward it all.
As a result of this Discovery Retreat, the family will develop a detailed list of stewardship planning goals and objectives to help their advisors and the SRG planning team create a stewardship plan that achieves all of their planning goals and objectives. Because we see stewardship planning as far more of a spiritual exercise than a financial and a legal one, the questions we ask are much different than the questions they have been asked in the past and consequently they come up with totally different answers than they have in the past.
Connect With Us Today!
Download Our Quick Development Questionnaire
How would your ministry partners answer these statements if asked to respond to their perceptions of your organization? Quickly find out!